Event Health and Safety Guidelines
Your health and wellbeing are our top priority as we prepare to meet safely this fall. Remember, elbow bumps are the new handshakes!
We will be implementing multiple health and safety measures throughout the event.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference.
- The venue – Ziegfeld Ballroom – will require proof of at least (1) one shot of vaccine to attend the event.
- InvestmentNews has contracted with a secure data company, 42Chat-Health Shield, for attendees to upload proof of vaccine prior to the event.
- Via text message, you will receive a notification asking you to upload proof of vaccine. The day prior to the event, you will receive an additional notification to complete a brief health screening survey.
- You must complete both vaccine upload and health screening.
- You will then receive a green check mark that will admit you into the event.
MASKS, SOCIAL DISTANCING, SANITIZATION
- Please try to distance yourself where possible from others.
- We encourage you to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable.
- Please try to keep your general session seat for the duration of the event to avoid the spread of germs.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the hotel and event areas in abundance.
- Mics and audio equipment will be wiped with sanitizing wipes between uses.
- Masks will be available if needed.
- Exhibitors will have access to enhanced cleaning services for their booths.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize all meeting rooms, seating, restrooms, and frequently touched public areas.